Deadlines for reservation requests
For organizational reasons, reservations for student housing will be accepted beginning on the following dates:
Full-time students*: from 15 March 2021
Part-time students: from 12 July 2021 (2nd Monday in July)
* Secure your place in the Kolpinghaus in time and send us the completely filled out registration form including enclosures.
Send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you’ve received our confirmation and we’ve received your deposit, a place is reserved until you move in.
If you’re interested in a place in our Kolpinghaus, please contact us. We’d be happy to answer all your questions. You can also find more information in our FAQ.
Coming from Vienna:
- S5 toward Krems
- do not exit in Krems, but continue straight toward Spitz/Dürnstein until you reach the 1st traffic circle
- 1st and 2nd traffic circle toward Egelsee or “Campus Kunstmeile” (proceed according to map above)
Coming from St. Pölten:
- S33 toward Krems
- cross the Danube bridge, then take the first exit for Krems Zentrum/Mitte
- do not leave this road, but continue straight toward Spitz/Dürnstein until the 1st traffic circle
- 1st and 2cd traffic circle toward Egelsee or “Campus Kunstmeile” (proceed according to map above)
Kolping Campus Krems is easily accessible by public transport.
ÖBB trains run hourly between Vienna’s Franz-Josefs-Bahnhof and Krems. (You can also board in Vienna at the stations Wien-Spittelau and Wien-Heiligenstadt). The travel time (express train) is about one hour.
From St. Pölten:
Travel time by express train from St. Pölten is about 30–45 minutes.
Connection from the Krems train station to Campus Krems:
With the ÖBB bus:
A connecting ÖBB bus will take you from Krems train station directly to Campus Krems (bus stop Seniorenheim). Travel time: 6 minutes.
The city bus no. 1 also takes you directly from the train station to Campus Krems (bus stop: Seniorenwohnheim).
For further information please refer to the ÖBB timetable
(Destination: Campus Kunstmeile Krems).